Frosted Reflective Bikini Top
We've remixed the classic triangle shape string bikini top with our Frosted, holographic white spandex, and silver Photobomber reflective fabrics to create the ultimate rave bikini. Thanks to the slightly thicker top strap (with reflective panels) you can wear this reflective bikini 6 different ways. We show it here in the traditional halter style but you can also tie it into a scoop neck, cross neck, criss cross, bandeau or bandeau halter to keep your festival look fresh each day.FEATURES:
- Triangle bikini top style
- Can be worn 6 different ways
- Tie closure at neck and back
- Silver reflective panel that glows white when light bounces back from it
- Double layered for modesty and shape
- Seamless construction
- Made with our stretchy, lightweight and quick drying Frosted holographic, iridescent spandex and lined with sustainably made 78% ECONYL® yarn (recycled plastic) and 22% Lycra Xtra Life (special spandex designed for excessive wear & tear)
- Ethically made in-house and 100% carbon neutral
This silver bikini top fits true to size, for more coverage go up a size, for less coverage go down a size.
Model is 5'8'' and wears size small.
Style with the matching Bliss Bottoms for a full reflective bikini.
ALWAYS read the fit notes! The measurements below are correct but as we use many different fabrics, and certain styles are meant to fit differently the fit notes will explain what the measurements cant.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
Items that are labeled One Size fits All (for example pieces like Kimonos) are not form fitting and truly fit size XS-XL. Bralettes and pieces made with elastic stretch to fit. These comfortably fit size S-L, in some cases size XS or XL may find them too small or large depending on their measurements. If you fit into this category feel free to contact us for advice.
We recommend hanging your Love Khaos pieces up when they’re not out on adventures with you. Do not fold and put in a drawer when damp - this will cause damage to the shiny parts and could press the foil onto other garments.
For more information on how to clean your new clothing check out our care instructions.