Lima Leggings - Cobalt
The Lima leggings in cobalt blue are made for whatever life throws at you. What was once an abandoned fishing net or carpet has been recycled into a uniquely durable, zero-waste fabric that is stretchy, slimming, and supportive giving us everything we look for in a pair of leggings. Sleek and smooth to the touch, these high-waisted eco-friendly leggings are consciously created to have minimal seams for maximum comfort.
- 4-Way stretch for complete freedom of movement
- Wear tested for commando comfort
- High waisted, double layered waistband for modesty and support
- Secret hidden pocket big enough for keys, credit card, or things that size
- Sheer proof
- Crafted from sustainably made 78% ECONYL® yarn (recycled plastic) and 22% Lycra Xtra Life (special spandex designed for excessive wear & tear)
- Ethically made in-house at our studio in Bali
Please note we design using the metric system. All measurements are taken in centimeters so the conversion to inches is rounded to the nearest half-inch.
- XXS - 69cm / 27in
- XS - 71cm / 28in
- S - 73cm / 28.5in
- M - 75cm / 29.5in
- L - 77cm / 30.5in
- XL - 79cm / 31in
- 2XL - 79cm / 31in
- 3XL - 79cm / 31in
Fits true to size.
Model is 5'10.5'' and wears size S with standard inseam.
Always read the fit notes before selecting your size.
When measuring yourself we recommend using centimeters as they are more precise. Most garments are stretchy so they fit a wider range of shapes and sizes than our size chart details.
Free worldwide shipping on orders over $250 USD
We accept returns & exchanges for items in unworn, brand new condition. For more info check our Shipping & Returns page.